International Insider offers internships, lasting 3-6 months, to exceptional applicants seeking a rewarding, hands-on experience in all aspects of a news and geopolitical advisory agency dealing with international relations and foreign affairs.
International Insider recruits year-round for internships.
Journalism is notoriously a competitive industry. Through our journalism internships you will learn from leading professionals in the sector.
There is no substitute for hands-on experience in these fields and gaining an international edge in a career field such as journalism will help you understand the sector on a global scale.
We specialise in a broad range of topics related to foreign policy and global international affairs. We strive to present clear thinking on key geopolitical issues, written in English that can be read with ease by professionals and experts.
Join Our Team
The media industry is experiencing rapid development and change due to new technologies and social media. In this ever-changing environment, professional experience is essential for those looking to launch a journalism career.
From learning how to conduct in depth geopolitical analysis and interviews, to gaining SEO skills the opportunities available to our interns are endless.
Interns will have the chance to build up their article and network portfolio, which is one of the most essential components of any future job application.
- Writing articles, press releases, editorials.
- Researching hot topics
- Interviewing key stakeholders.
- Participation in content production planning meetings.
- Providing editorial support.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Passion about International Relations, Geopolitics and Diplomacy is more important than any sort of experience.
- Strong writing skills. Video and graphics production skills a plus.
- Editing, copyediting and/or proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with global affairs and current events.
- Passionate interest in geopolitical analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple, time-sensitive projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
To apply send us an email with a brief explanation of why you would like to join our team